The Annual Conference Subsidy was established in 2018 to help Oklahoma IAAO members wanting to attend the Annual Conference for the first time. Per Article X of the chapter bylaws, financial assistance for up to two (2) chapter members may be provided by the chapter. The award amount will be determined by a vote of the chapter.
The recipient(s) will be notified no less than ninety (90) days prior to the Annual Conference. Applications must be received by the deadline announced annually by the chapter president.
IAAO members interested in applying for the Annual Conference Subsidy must meet the following requirements:
• An applicant must be a current member of IAAO and have been a member for at least one (1) year
• An applicant must be a current member of Oklahoma Chapter IAAO and have been a member for at least one (1) year
• Applicant must be a 1st time attendee at the Annual Conference
• Application must be received on or before announced deadline of April 1, 2019
• Applicants who decline the subsidy after approval must still meet the guidelines and reapply for future consideration
The Executive Committee will award the subsidy/subsidies, based on the applications, funds available and any other factors the committee deems necessary.